Venn Boulevard Centre aims to provide top quality, inspirational alternative education that will empower students to reach their full potential and prepare them for the next steps in their education or employment.
- A minimum of 16 hours education.
- An opportunity to study or resit functional skills and GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Small groups of 10 students in class.
- Flexible – individualised pathways tailored to the student.
- Study courses linked with work experience
- Weekly enrichment activities
- A strong link to real life – the world of work and enterprise
- Bespoke work experience packages to suit the needs and interests of the students