Venn Boulevard Centre aims to provide top quality, inspirational alternative education that will empower students to reach their full potential and give them a vision for life.
- A broad and balanced curriculum offering GCSE and functional skills qualifications in; English and Maths.
- Small groups of students in each class.
- Flexible – individualised pathways tailored to the student.
- Personalised Literacy and Numeracy programmes for all students to improve achievement and close the gap in basic skills
- Weekly enrichment activities
- A strong link to real life – the world of work and enterprise
- A themed planning approach linked to the Jigsaw themes – with a focus on Humanities and Science